Here we go for Swiss Student Visa Process! If you are a bright student and looking to study abroad, then Switzerland might just be the right destination for you. For those looking to excel and as well as expand their cultural horizons the country is just the right place. Whether you are looking to take bachelors, masters or a PHD, one can find a number of universities.
Switzerland is a part of the Schengen zone, which implies that the travel from one country to another within the Schengen area is done without controls. The countries, which are a part of this agreement, are:
- Czech Republic
The students applying from other nations need to apply for a visa.
What Documents are required for Swiss Student Visa?
Applying for a visa at the Swiss consulate, then these are certain things that should be kept in place before visiting the consulate.
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Three copies of the application form.
- Passport and its three copies.
- Recent Bank statement with sufficient funds in the account.
- Return ticket or the visa for next destination if required.
- Letter of admission from the university.
- A copy of your resume.
- Letter of intention stating your purpose of visit and your plans.
- Letter of confirmation stating and ensuring that you will leave the country as soon as the education is completed.
- Educational documents.
The other important things that one should be aware of are that the Swiss student visa is valid until the length of the study in Switzerland. The complete visa cycle takes about 7-8 weeks to be complete.Before applying for a Visa some prior research should be done or one can also take the help of travel consultants.