Benefits of Studying Abroad In Germany
What are the benefits of Studying Abroad in Germany 2014? Germany; boasts of the largest economy in the European Union and third in the world, also boasts of some of the most renowned researchers of the history, like Albert Einstein, Max Planck Rudolf Hertz, Daniel Fahrenheit, Robert Koch to name a few and in the 20th century had the most number of Nobel Prizes than any other country. Germany in this day and age remains a popular education destination for International students and students from the European Region (ER). So why is Germany so appealing then? What are the benefits of studying abroad in Germany?
The Benefits of Studying Abroad in Germany 2014
- Top Ranking universities: The universities are of very high standards. The technical universities, TU Darmstadt, TU Karlsruhe, RWTH Aachen have very high world rankings as the World’s best Technical Institutes.
- Tuition Fee: It used to be free. The fees charged now are highly subsidized (200EUR to 600EUR). The main reason of charging the fee is to provide higher quality education.
- Technology: Germany has the best technology in the world. Getting training in the world’s best is any students dream.
- International Degree: The courses are now both carried out in German and in English. More than 350 courses are taught in English in various universities in Germany. This aids students to get a degree that holds good for every country.
- Course Duration: German universities tender a 3 semester Masters course spanning 1.5 years and also a 4 semester Masters course spanning 2 years. Students can complete their masters quickly and get directly into work. The education system is divided into “industry oriented” study and “practical oriented” study.
- Facilities: Laboratories and the research facilities are of a high standard and meet international standards.
- Job opportunities: Provides excellent career opportunities as Germany has a most renowned industrial center.
- Low cost of living: The cost of living for students is kept low by various student benefit schemes.
Other benefits of studying abroad in Germany 2014
As the experts in the industry are readily available the faculties are excellent and international partnerships are also excellent that eminent scientists visit these institutions and provide students with quality knowledge. The German government, The European Union and the industries provide funding s for research. The universities are located closely to the industries, making them easily accessible. This is an attractive strategy as it helps students find jobs after the degree. So if you are considering moving to a university in Germany, you will be able to make a decision now. Considering the above, there are many benefits of studying abroad in Germany 2014.