Study in Czech Republic for free without ielts 2017 with international scholarships. The Czech Republic: A country where mountains border it, where rivers flow through it, where nature and scenic beauty is so breath taking that it inspired many a musician, poets, painters and opera singers, where romance is always in the air, where monuments and architecture continue to amaze the world. You can become a part of it, by living there as a student. Do you want to study in the Czech Republic and do you want to study in Czech Republic 2017 for free? Let’s explore the possibility.
How to Study in Czech Republic for Free 2017
It will be inspiring for you to know that the higher education dates back 6 hundred years and that there are over 37000 students from overseas that study in the Czech Republic. The cost of education at public and state universities is free for students regardless of their nationality. However, you will have to pay fees for administration involved in admission, for extending the study duration, for any additional study program you wish to undertake beside the original, for studying in a foreign language.
Fees charged by private universities range from 2000USD to 15000USD per year but, this will vary depending on the institution. More information can be found on www.studyin.cz/about-czech-republic/ and http://www.studyin.cz/higher-education-system/ and by visiting the website of individual institutions.
Study in Czech Republic for Free: study in Czech Republic 2017 Checklist
- Government Scholarships: This is designed for supporting students of developing countries to study Bachelor’s and Master’s programs and in certain instances support Doctoral programs as well. There are certain constrictions, therefore visiting www.msmt.cz/international-cooperation-1/government-scholarships-developing-countries?lang=2 will help.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs: This is open to all students both from the European Union (EU) and from non-EU regions. For a list of participating Czech universities visit www.studyin.cz/find-course/ and also the Erasmus Mundus website.
- Visegrad Fund scholarships: Available to students of certain countries. Visit http://visegradfund.org/scholarships/.
- Scholarships of the South Moravian Center for International Mobility: This is for students who are from Europe, but whose countries do not belong to the EU. Knowledge of Czech language is a must. The website http://www.jcmm.cz/en/scholarship-for-foreign-university-students.html provides more information.
- Fullbright Scholarships: For US students to study in the Czech Republic. More information can be found on www. http://us.fulbrightonline.org.
- Central European Exchange Program for University Studies (CEEPUS): These are grants awarded to students and teachers of CEEPUS member states. For further information visit http://www.ceepus.info/.
- University Scholarships: Visit the websites of the institutions or contact the institutions and find out if they offer scholarships.
- Visiting the following websites www.scholarshipportal.eu/students/, www.studyin.cz/scholarships/, www.diversityabroad.com/international-scholarships will prove useful.
Finding an International scholarship that will allow you to study in Czech Republic for free 2017 without ielts will put your mind at ease and you will be able to be a part of this magical land. Go ahead and apply.